- Hey, Trekkies! It’s Captain Pike’s Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Rock Hudson!
- Happy Birthday, George Nader! Who’s George Nader, you ask…
- Chelsea Pines, Spartacus and New York: A Great Relationship Begins in the ’80′s
- A Guest’s Journey: Chelsea Pines and New York Provide Balance
- Fay Jacobs: Chelsea Pines, Prom and Mame. We’ll Always Be Bosom Buddies!
- Tom Viola: Positively 14th Street
- Michael Adams on SAGE and the Legacy of Ken Dawson
- Armistead Maupin on Mrs. Madrigal and Chelsea Pines
- Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum of CBST Looks Back
Author Archives: Chelsea Pines Inn
To paraphrase Steve, which I do an awful lot of, what more can I say? Well, probably a great deal more, so I will. There cannot be enough words to thank this man today, on his 80th birthday (wow!)
When most people hear the name Jean Simmons, they immediately think of the “Kiss” guy (his name is spelled GENE), but some of us think of a delicate, beautiful British-born actress, a two-time Oscar nominee and Golden Globe and Emmy … Continue reading
Chelsea Pines is the home to film stars of the golden age, which thanks to home video and DVRs we can see and enjoy their films any time we want. But no star was bigger, brighter or more multi-talented than … Continue reading
Just having seen the new Ang Lee TAKING WOODSTOCK (a major disappointment from a major filmmaker), it is probably time to recall the world 40 years ago this summer. And quite a world it was in the summer of ’69.