- Hey, Trekkies! It’s Captain Pike’s Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Rock Hudson!
- Happy Birthday, George Nader! Who’s George Nader, you ask…
- Chelsea Pines, Spartacus and New York: A Great Relationship Begins in the ’80′s
- A Guest’s Journey: Chelsea Pines and New York Provide Balance
- Fay Jacobs: Chelsea Pines, Prom and Mame. We’ll Always Be Bosom Buddies!
- Tom Viola: Positively 14th Street
- Michael Adams on SAGE and the Legacy of Ken Dawson
- Armistead Maupin on Mrs. Madrigal and Chelsea Pines
- Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum of CBST Looks Back
Category Archives: NYC
Playwright Terrence McNally has won 4 Tony Awards and an Emmy and received two Guggenheim Fellowships, a Rockefeller Grant, a Lucille Lortel Award, and a citation from the American Academy of Arts and Letters. Upcoming Broadway productions include his book … Continue reading
Chelsea Pines Inn, New York’s premier guesthouse, has been located at the nexus of three of the city’s hottest neighborhoods — Chelsea, Greenwich Village, and the Meatpacking District — for 25 years. And, boy, have we seen a lot of … Continue reading