- Hey, Trekkies! It’s Captain Pike’s Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Rock Hudson!
- Happy Birthday, George Nader! Who’s George Nader, you ask…
- Chelsea Pines, Spartacus and New York: A Great Relationship Begins in the ’80′s
- A Guest’s Journey: Chelsea Pines and New York Provide Balance
- Fay Jacobs: Chelsea Pines, Prom and Mame. We’ll Always Be Bosom Buddies!
- Tom Viola: Positively 14th Street
- Michael Adams on SAGE and the Legacy of Ken Dawson
- Armistead Maupin on Mrs. Madrigal and Chelsea Pines
- Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum of CBST Looks Back
Tag Archives: Chelsea Pines Inn
This week marked what would have been the 90th birthday of actor/author George Nader (October 21, 1921-February 4, 2002), whose Hollywood career never approached the fame of his lifelong friend, Rock Hudson, but who is fondly remembered at Chelsea Pines … Continue reading
by Jay Lesiger Jay Lesiger is the founder and owner of Chelsea Pines Inn. I wish I had a dollar for every time a Chelsea Pines guest or acquaintance has said to me, “I’ve always wanted to run an inn. … Continue reading
by Janis Siegel Janis Siegel is a nine-time Grammy winning solo artist and founding member of The Manhattan Transfer. Since 1982, she has also built a successful solo career spawning many highly acclaimed and finely crafted solo albums as well … Continue reading
Playwright Terrence McNally has won 4 Tony Awards and an Emmy and received two Guggenheim Fellowships, a Rockefeller Grant, a Lucille Lortel Award, and a citation from the American Academy of Arts and Letters. Upcoming Broadway productions include his book … Continue reading